Technical Account Manager
1 position to fill
Who We Are?
Omnigate Systems Inc. is a startup software development company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec with satellite offices in the United States that is working in the field of financial technology.
Our core mission is to democratize and radically improve options available for payments for goods and services, as well as store of value, both for businesses and consumers. Ultimately, it is to unlock & democratize the power of the Internet of Value.
We’ve developed the first core financial system built with extensibility and interoperability in mind. Essentially, we take care of connecting the plumbing for fintech projects such as ledgering, balances, payments, PII data storage, tokenization, authentication and identity verification.
Omnigate is composed of a small team of energetic, multi-national, diversified, friendly, involved, on-premise and remote technically savvy problem solvers with just a tad of geekiness and an insatiable thirst for new learning and challenges. The core business values revolve around global best practices and transparency while adopting a holistic approach to accomplishment. We are currently looking to hire our very first Technical Account Manager to complete our team.
Who you are?
You are highly motivated and ready to take up new challenges. You have experience working in account management and technical support. You are a super listener and can easily understand and translate customer’s needs. You are a team player but you can also take a leading position. You are passionate about technology, especially when it comes to fintech and blockchains. You have an outstanding customer-centric approach and you shine when it’s time for problem-solving.
Omnigate is hiring its first technical account manager. The person taking over this position will be a key element in building up and enhancing our support processes and customer service. He/she will be a team player that is not afraid to roll up his sleeves and put the effort needed to provide outstanding support to our customers.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify customer needs, synthesize cross-functional feedback, and envision product enhancements
- Turn product changes into clear, concise requirements for engineering execution
- Develop user and performance acceptance tests to drive product quality
- Collaborate with customers to ensure the roadmap anticipates customer needs
- Liaise between our customers, our sales team, and our engineering team to build the right product
- Facilitate team discussions, synthesize, information and report outcome
- Help design and implement product support processes
- (Understand the product inside out.)
Your Skill Set:
- A proven track record of attention to detail and creative problem solving. (Please prepare specific examples for your interview.)
- Strong people skills, communication skills and commitment to customer service
- The ability to learn new things quickly, adapt to changing environments, and resolve ambiguities through well-thought out decisions and actions
- Tireless hustle and energy
- Team player
- You are technically skilled and excited to study our products and features
- You are market and customer centric, devoted to learning about engineering challenges and love solving hard problems with critical thinking
- You can create and maintain clear and easy to understand documentation
- You’re willing to embrace a dynamic and evolving startup environment
Nice to Have:
- Background in B2B or B2C customer service, account management or sales
- Experience working in a small company/startup environment
Disclaimer: Omnigate is looking for highly motivated individuals that are well verse in everything goes fintech, blockchain and that have a personal take on all the current transformations and will strongly believe in our product core values.