1 position to fill
Who We Are?
Omnigate Systems Inc. is a startup software development company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec with satellite offices in the United States that is working in the field of financial technology.
Our core mission is to democratize and radically improve options available for payments for goods and services, as well as store of value, both for businesses and consumers. Ultimately, it is to unlock & democratize the power of the Internet of Value.
We’ve developed the first core financial system built with extensibility and interoperability in mind. Essentially, we take care of connecting the plumbing for fintech projects such as ledgering, balances, payments, PII data storage, tokenization, authentication and identity verification.
Omnigate is composed of a small team of energetic, multi-national, diversified, friendly, involved, on-premise and remote technically savvy problem solvers with just a tad of geekiness and an insatiable thirst for new learning and challenges. The core business values revolve around global best practices and transparency while adopting a holistic approach to accomplishment. We are currently looking to hire a product manager to complete our team.
Who you Are?
You are an experimented product manager. You are passionate about the transformations in financial technology and in the blockchain. You have a strong ability to think outside of the box and come up with innovative ideas. You will be able to go over our product documentation and explain it to us better than we could. You are super organized, a team player and will gladly get involved with our teams to help develop Omnigate to its ultimate potential.
The product manager is a key position that essentially bridges the gap between the technical and non-technical teams. He ensures that Omnigate platform is as good as it can be while being aligned with business targets. He translates technical concepts into key business marketable features and business requirements into developable requirements. By its nature, he/she has one foot on the business side and the other one on the technical.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the Product Backlog
- Work with management and other teams to determine scope and priorities for product development cycles
- Work with development team to ensure that they understand the vision for the product and are designing great features for our partners
- Translate business requirements into user stories for the development team to implement
- Help define acceptance criteria
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of product/feature release
- Inspire and motivate the development teams to deliver innovative and exciting solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Clearly communicate the Business Requirements to the team
- Build and maintain a relationship with the stakeholders
Your Skill Set:
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Product Manager or in a similar position
- Knowledge of fintech environment requirements
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Attention to detail
- Interest in the startup environment
- Fluent in French & English
Disclaimer: Omnigate is looking for highly motivated individuals that are well verse in everything goes fintech, blockchain and that have a personal take on all the current transformations and will strongly believe in our product core values.