1 position to fill
Who We Are?
Omnigate Systems Inc. is a startup software development company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec with satellite offices in the United States that is working in the field of financial technology.
Our core mission is to democratize and radically improve options available for payments for goods and services, as well as store of value, both for businesses and consumers. Ultimately, it is to unlock & democratize the power of the Internet of Value.
We’ve developed the first core financial system built with extensibility and interoperability in mind. Essentially, we take care of connecting the plumbing for fintech projects such as ledgering, balances, payments, PII data storage, tokenization, authentication and identity verification.
Who You Are?
Someone who can take that paragraph above and describe us better. (You should see our current issue now, and why we are seeking a Marketing Manager.) Someone who only needs to be told once. Someone who understands the issues regarding marketing in FinTech. Someone who thrives in a start-up environment. Someone who can market to diverse industry groups. Someone who can flourish by understanding the capabilities of the tech, the needs of the market and bridge the gap between our geeks and their CEOs. Someone in tune with targeted content delivery, marketing automation, conversion metrics tracking, A/B testing, and without the desire or need for sleep.
Someone who will, before responding to this job posting, take an initiative to research us, and come to us with a plan. What would you change? Why would you change it? What resources would you utilize in taking Omnigate Systems Inc. from stealth-mode to a recognized brand in FinTech? If all we receive is just your resume, and a cover-letter – we appreciate your interest, but that’s most likely not the marketing skillset we are looking for.
Omnigate is composed of a small team of energetic, multi-national, diversified, friendly, involved, on-premise and remote technically savvy problem solvers with just a tad of geekiness and an insatiable thirst for new learning and challenges. The core business values revolve around global best practices and transparency while adopting a holistic approach to accomplishment. We are currently looking to find the perfect match to take over our marketing strategy development and implementation.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will vary from the strategic – such as developing high-level messaging that will resonate with our clients – through the tactical – working in conjunction with our Sales Department to fine-tune messaging, ideating, creating and delivering thought-leading content. This will range from articles to blog posts, to videos to case studies and eBooks – all highlighting the value of our platform in our client’s customer’s experience – the power of our software, the success of our clients, and the strengths that differentiate our brand and future. The person we are looking for will be motivated, will believe enough in our project to be able to take his talent and experiences into practice and will help Omnigate grow to its full potential.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
We are a start-up. If you understand what that means, and you are still reading, we probably want to speak with you. Among many tasks and responsibilities, the marketing manager will oversee Omnigate’s marketing strategy and will contribute to the development of the company vision.
- Establish and improve the position and visibility of our products within the market
- Brand development
- Identifying target customers
- Identifying goals and OKRs
- Web content strategy
- Promotion strategy
- Engagement strategy
- Conversion strategy
- Manage email/newsletters, inbound marketing campaigns and Social media marketing
- Contribute to lead generation
- Identify new opportunities and efficiency improvements
- Manage new product and feature launches
- Attend and arrange events
- Manage tasks and data in a highly organized and efficient manner
Your Skill Set:
- 4 Year Degree in Marketing or a related field. We may accept work experience, but it’s up to you to convince us
- Marketing planning experience including campaign planning and management
- Significant management work experience
- Significant, recent and relevant marketing experience within a small company and/or startup project
- Experienced focused on marketing aimed at Financial Services customers
- Ideally, experience within a smaller, growing firm (not essential but would be advantageous)
- Passionate about the current transformation in the Fintech industry
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent creativity and confidence to share new ideas
- Strong communication skills including writing skills
- Fluent English language skills
Disclaimer: Omnigate is looking for highly motivated individuals that are well versed in everything goes fintech, blockchain and that have a personal take on all the current transformations and will strongly believe in our product core values.