Educational Program Manager
1 position to fill
Who We Are?
Omnigate Systems Inc. is a startup software development company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec with satellite offices in the United States that is working in the field of financial technology.
Our core mission is to democratize and radically improve options available for payments for goods and services, as well as store of value, both for businesses and consumers. Ultimately, it is to unlock & democratize the power of the Internet of Value.
We’ve developed the first core financial system built with extensibility and interoperability in mind. Essentially, we take care of connecting the plumbing for fintech projects such as ledgering, balances, payments, PII data storage, tokenization, authentication and identity verification.
Omnigate is composed of a small team of energetic, multi-national, diversified, friendly, involved, on-premise and remote technically savvy problem solvers with just a tad of geekiness and an insatiable thirst for new learning and challenges. The core business values revolve around global best practices and transparency while adopting a holistic approach to accomplishment. We are currently looking to hire an educational program manager to complete our team.
Who you Are?
You are a great people person and have great social skills. You have an outstanding ability to vulgarize and make complex content accessible. You are passionate about fintech and like to keep aware of the latest transformation. You have a little something for education and like to help people get better. Ultimately, you are enough of a techie to understand our product and translate it into meaningful education material.
The educational program manager will be a key element to help people understand Omnigate, make it accessible and put in place training and certification programs. He/she will be brought to work with multiple teams to develop a holistic, inclusive and complete perspective of the Omnigate platform.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Discuss the latest features of the software, to revisit and update the instructional materials accordingly
- Review, develop, innovate and improve the training curriculum to create engaging and interactive materials
- Manage instructional materials’ development (tutorials, digital interactives, user guides, audio and video scripts, storyboards, navigational text, tests, etc.)
- Work with other teams to assess learning objectives, define learner’s profiles and establish strategies for new product learning program
Your Skill Set:
- 3-5 years of project management, customer success, support or training experience
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills
- Experience conducting quality analysis reviews of instructional materials
- Ability to work within quick deadlines while delivering a high-quality product
- Demonstrated experience in communicating technical concepts and processes using clear, simple language and visuals
- Be innovative, self-motivating and ambitious
- Have exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Proven capability in research and quantitative analysis
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple concurrent work streams
- Technical experience in education and/or workforce development
Nice to Have:
- Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications as appropriate (e.g. CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.)
- Experience working in small business-startup environment
Disclaimer: Omnigate is looking for highly motivated individuals that are well versed in everything goes fintech, blockchain and that have a personal take on all the current transformations and will strongly believe in our product core values.