Director of Partnerships
1 position to fill
Who We Are?
Omnigate Systems Inc. is a startup software development company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec with satellite offices in the United States that is working in the field of financial technology.
Our core mission is to democratize and radically improve options available for payments for goods and services, as well as store of value, both for businesses and consumers. Ultimately, it is to unlock & democratize the power of the Internet of Value.
We’ve developed the first core financial system built with extensibility and interoperability in mind. Essentially, we take care of connecting the plumbing for fintech projects such as ledgering, balances, payments, PII data storage, tokenization, authentication and identity verification.
Omnigate is composed of a small team of energetic, multi-national, diversified, friendly, involved, on-premise and remote technically savvy problem solvers with just a tad of geekiness and an insatiable thirst for new learning and challenges. The core business values revolve around global best practices and transparency while adopting a holistic approach to accomplishment. We are currently looking to hire a Director of Partnership.
Who you are?
You are a people’s person with great social skills. You are passionate about fintech and blockchain technology and have enough of a technical background to be able to defend and sell Omnigate to other company. You have a great strategic sense and can see the bigger picture. When you look at Omnigate, you also see all the possible alliances. You’ve got an outstanding sense of integrity and you are not afraid to be challenged into arguments whereas you can hold your position and defend what you believe in.
Omnigate is a lot about developing meaningful relations through partners and we can’t stress enough the value of partnerships. The Director of Partnerships is a critical position as it is our door to the outside world and into the industry. The Director of Partnership is taking over the management of all our current partners but is also mandated to break new markets, create opportunity. He/she is enough of a Salesman to make people understand how Omnigate is tailored for them and can benefit their use cases.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage referral partner program entire cycle
- Identify, develop, and negotiate value-add, new channel, and referral partnerships
- Nurture relationship to expand market and revenue growth
- Develop industry relationships to identify potential referral partners who may provide access to new channels, including but not limited to integrating platforms, payment facilitators, ISO’s, vendors and companies in local and foreign markets, including Brazil, India, Malaysia, South East Asia, Europe and emerging markets
- Function as the primary relationship manager with all partners
- Work with Sales team to develop a referral lead management process and system
- Work closely with the Vice President of Sales and sales team to execute the company’s sales strategy, budget and timeline, according to the company’s strategic objectives and goals, global market penetration and industry leadership
- Travel globally to potential partners in Brazil, India, Malaysia, South East Asia, Europe and emerging markets
- Achieve global and regional, monthly, quarterly, and annual partnership targets in line with overall business vision
- Report deal pipeline and proposals to management
- Evangelize the company, through participating in key industry events
- Gather feedback from the marketplace and communicate with the product team to improve products
Your Skill Set:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 6 years of cross-border Partnership Development experience
- Be a dynamic relationship guru and a hands-on, assertive, self-starter who thrives in the fast-paced, sometimes unstructured environment of a startup, and who can bring their expertise to the function while producing results with minimal supervision
- Have a proven track record in delivering rapid revenue growth for a smaller company
- Have a comprehensive understanding of SaaS-based services, international e-commerce and payments
- Have an “athlete” mentality; driven to win
- Be an undergraduate degree in business or finance is required. MBA is a plus
- Be goal oriented and naturally motivated to reach goals and hard-driving personality
- Have outstanding interpersonal/communication skills to be able to establish and maintain excellent relationships and credibility quickly
- Have excellent internal consulting skills as well as technical writing and public speaking
- Have a great maturity level to provide a good balance or risk-taking and judgment
- Be professional with unquestionable integrity, credibility, and character who has demonstrated high moral and ethical behavior
Disclaimer: Omnigate is looking for highly motivated individuals that are well versed in everything goes fintech, blockchain and that have a personal take on all the current transformations and will strongly believe in our product core values.