1 position to fill
Who We Are?
Omnigate Systems Inc. is a startup software development company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec with satellite offices in the United States that is working in the field of financial technology.
Our core mission is to democratize and radically improve options available for payments for goods and services, as well as store of value, both for businesses and consumers. Ultimately, it is to unlock & democratize the power of the Internet of Value.
We’ve developed the first core financial system built with extensibility and interoperability in mind. Essentially, we take care of connecting the plumbing for fintech projects such as ledgering, balances, payments, PII data storage, tokenization, authentication and identity verification.
Omnigate is composed of a small team of energetic, multi-national, diversified, friendly, involved, on-premise and remote technically savvy problem solvers with just a tad of geekiness and an insatiable thirst for new learning and challenges. The core business values revolve around global best practices and transparency while adopting a holistic approach to accomplishment. Omnigate is looking for the perfect match to help us translate our company’s products and services into a meaningful brand and image.
Who you are?
You will look up our website and will have tons of ideas to improve our image and brand. You are an experienced graphical designer. You have already worked with a software or fintech company. You are passionate about what you are doing and can discuss, debate and innovate about your ideas. You understand the current state of fintech technology and blockchain and believe that you can translate those complex ideas into a powerful and meaningful design.
The mission as Omnigate graphical designer is a big one. We are looking for someone that will be able to fill the gap between our message and its visual representation. We are looking for someone that will be able to put a powerful image on an abstract concept and will be able to provoke an AAAH! moment. Our graphical designer will have a great sense of aesthetic, while being able to think outside of the box and will bring its very own color to Omnigate brand. They will also be able to work with diversified teams to produce exceptional design ideas.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create meaningful visual designs that address business, brand, market and user requirements
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Collaborate with cross-functional, product-oriented teams to produce elegant design solutions
- Understand and implement user-centered product designs
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Work hand in hand with the Marketing Manager
- Contribute to customer journey experience with Omnigate
- Design digital materials that are unique, clear in their messages and that reinforce the brand as a leader in the innovation world
- Develop his creative process and build the Omnigate brand guideline on top of it
Your Skill Set:
- Keen design, aesthetic sense, and attention to detail
- Can work to meet the deadlines
- Proficiency in industry standard tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch)
- Team player and a good communicator
- Be self-motivated, open to feedback and collaborative. Confident in your ideas and execution, but agile enough to work in a lean small team way
Nice to Have:
- Worked in a small team or startup environment
- Experience working for/with fintech software companies
Please apply with a link to your portfolio.
Disclaimer: Omnigate is looking for highly motivated individuals that are well versed in everything goes fintech, blockchain and that have a personal take on all the current transformations and will strongly believe in our product core values.