1 position to fill
Who We Are?
Omnigate Systems Inc. is a startup software development company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec with satellite offices in the United States that is working in the field of financial technology.
Our core mission is to democratize and radically improve options available for payments for goods and services, as well as store of value, both for businesses and consumers. Ultimately, it is to unlock & democratize the power of the Internet of Value.
We’ve developed the first core financial system built with extensibility and interoperability in mind. Essentially, we take care of connecting the plumbing for fintech projects such as ledgering, balances, payments, PII data storage, tokenization, authentication and identity verification.
Omnigate is composed of a small team of energetic, multi-national, diversified, friendly, involved, on-premise and remote technically savvy problem solvers with just a tad of geekiness and an insatiable thirst for new learning and challenges. The core business values revolve around global best practices and transparency while adopting a holistic approach to accomplishment. We are currently looking to find the perfect match to take over the position of administrative assistant position.
Who You Are?
You have an infinite reserve of energy and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work. You can easily figure out the bigger picture. You only need to be told what to do once and can handle to work with ambiguity. You are versatile and have a great sense of priority. You are well organized and have a great sense of autonomy.
The role of administrative assistant at Omnigate is a key position as it is in the middle of all the different business process. You will be brought to coordinate the accounting, manage the human resource basic responsibilities and the hiring process. You will be a key asset and a strength onto which the other team members can rely on. The scope of tasks and responsibilities being so broad that you will not have the time to get bored.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Amongst other things, your main responsibilities will be a medley of human resource management, accounting, project management, secretary and office manager. If you are not afraid of having a diverse umbrella of responsibilities, we most likely want to talk to you.
- Write job descriptions and post on various websites, coordinate with recruiters
- Filter resumes and setup interviews
- Transcribe meeting notes
- Payroll onboarding/offboarding
- Plan travels for executive team
- Update CRM accordingly
- Manage account receivables/payables
- Write meeting agendas and follow up action items
- Manage supplier relationships
- Research conferences and events relevant to the company
- Build proposals for customers
- Plan meetings, trips, expositions
- Project management and internal activity coordination
- Office management (office supplies, cleaning contract, coordinating repairs, etc.)
Your Skill Set:
- 1 to 3 year of experience working in similar position or in project management
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Great ability to deal with stress and to work in a fast paced environment
- Marketing planning experience is an asset
- Management work experience is an asset
- Ideally, experience within a smaller, growing firm (not essential but would be advantageous).
- Passionate about the current transformation in the Fintech industry.
- Excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent creativity and confidence to share new ideas.
- Strong communication skills including writing skills.
- Fluent English and French language skills.
Disclaimer: Omnigate is looking for highly motivated individuals that are well versed in everything goes fintech, blockchain and that have a personal take on all the current transformations and will strongly believe in our product core values.